The objective of the organization is to foster interest among its members in the social, economic, educational, civic and cultural conditions of their community with the goal of developing leadership skills and character while inspiring passion for community service.
To become a Crown Club member…
Crown Club applicants should:
- Be a female student who has resided in Rankin County for at least six (6) months
- Have successfully completed the seventh (7th) grade
- Have an 85 overall academic average
Dependents of active, associate or life members of the Junior Auxiliary of Rankin County in good standing are given priority providing that all requirements are met.
Applicants must download the Parent Authorization Form and upload as a file attachment with their online submitted application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership application below must be submitted by March 15, 2017.
To maintain membership…
Crown Club members must:
- Attend eight (8) of the twelve (12) regular monthly meetings; six of which should be attended by December 31st. The regular monthly meetings are held on the second Sunday afternoon of each month. One hour meeting credit is given for regular club meetings
- Pay dues of $50 annually by May meeting
- Perform a minimum of 32 service hours; with 19 of those being Crown Club approved service hours in Crown Club projects
- Sell 10 tickets to the Breakfast with Santa as well as attend the event
- Maintain an 85 overall academic average
Projects are voted on by Crown Club members. A Crown Club member serves as chair for each of the projects.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Mindy Gilmore at (601) 720-3003 or email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Crown Club of Rankin County.
We are sorry but the application deadline closed March 15, 2017.